- scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- FAX TO 705 874 5422
- hand deliver to a RTO Partners agent or a team member (landlord, lender, realtor, etc.)
- You must also fill out the agreement to use one of our team’s realtors, at the bottom of this page – doing so will assure that our services to you are provided for free
We will complete our review immediately after the documents below have been received. Once you are approved, we will be in contact with you to walk you through the next steps into home ownership over the next 2 to 4 years.
- 2 years NOA (Notice Of Assessment from CRA) (2011 and 2012 if possible) – if you are late in filing your taxes, please file them as soon as you can so you can get the NOAs asap. If they are missing you can request them from CRA’s web site.
- Credit report for each income earner from Equifax.
- 2 or more recent pay stubs
- 3 months of bank statements (showing income, rent/mortgage and bill payments etc. – you can black out anything you don’t want us to see)
- Any documents pertaining to other sources of income
- Driver’s license (photocopy front and back)
- Proof of down payment amount (screenshot of account / copy of statement) – if you have questions about this step, phone or email us. It is okay if you do not yet have the down payment, as long as you can explain how you will have it.
- If you are a homeowner and trying to keep your home – most recent year’s property tax statement and summary
We prefer documents to be sent to us as .pdf (“Acrobat”) files. If you do not already have a “Print To PDF” option in your computer’s printer dialog, here is a FREE PDF Printer from download.com, a C-Net company, guaranteed virus-free. Install the program, and you’ll be able to print pdf files from any Windows program that you can print from.
More documentation may be required if your situation includes divorce, alimony, child care payments, law suits, settlements, government benefits, injury or health claims, and so on. Details here.
go house hunting with a realtor from our team!
Maximum Leverage: You are spending very little money to control a very expensive and potentially profitable piece of real estate.
Time: Before you actually buy the home, you will have 12-36 months (depending on your agreement) to repair your credit, find the best interest rates, investigate the home and research the neighbourhood and/or schools.
Rent Money is working Toward the Purchase of the Home: Every month a portion of your rent payment (typically $200-$400, depending on the program) is credited towards your down payment.
Credit Problems are Okay: You will be approved at the sole discretion of the seller, based on your income, ability to pay rent, and the likelihood that you can obtain a mortgage at the end of your lease.